Clients include: Blue Sky, Sesame Workshop, Flicker Labs, Cartoon Pizza, Scholastic, Miller, Habro, MTV, Conan O’Brian and Huggies.
Here are some examples of my commercial work.
These are examples of my animated movies / Tv shows work.
My storyboard resume:
- Sesame English, New York, NY 2009-Present Storyboard animation to teach Japanese English in after school programs.
- Flicker Labs, New York, NY 2001-Present Storyboard Artist for television, public service announcements, and film titles
- Sesame Workshop / Cartoon Pizza, New York, NY 2005 Created storyboards for “Pinky Dinky Doo” on Nick Jr.
- Scholastic Entertainment, New York, NY 2004 Created storyboards for PBS cartoon “Maya & Miguel”
- Blue Sky Studios, White Planes NY 2002- 2003 Storyboard artist on feature film “ROBOTS”
- United Artists, New York, NY 2001- 2002 Designed storyboards and characters for the animated sequence “Brief History of America” in the Oscar winning documentary “Bowling for Columbine”.
- ReelFX, Dallas, TX 1995-2000 Creative Director. Responsibilities included storyboarding, art directing shoots, and supervising animators. Clients included Barney, Nickelodeon, Neiman Marcus, Budweiser, Benjamin Moore Paints, Six Flags, and Toyota.